? Mega March giveaways! ?
Everyone loves a giveaway! And this March we have 2 competitions for you to enter:
Win a £50 Trekitt Voucher
To celebrate our new partnership Trekitt have kindly provided a £50 gift voucher to help get someone set up for their next adventure!
Book any 2018 Grand Adventure before 31.03.2018 and you’ll be entered into the prize draw to win a £50 voucher for their online store. (www.trekitt.co.uk).
- One entry per booked customer.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all bookings received between 20.02.18 and 31.03.18.
- Holiday dates on booking must be before 31.12.18.
- Voucher can be used on the Trekitt Mountain Sports website (www.trekitt.co.uk) for any purchase. Any purchase is bound by their terms and conditions.
- Voucher can be used in conjunction with the Grand Adventure 10% discount code.
- Voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for a cash alternative.
- Winner announced on 01.04.18.
Win a place on an International Trekking Training Weekend for you and a friend
There’s still time to enter our competition with Trekitt to win a place on our May Trekking Training Weekend for you and a friend!
Ther are 6 places up for grabs on a Grand Adventure International Trekking Training Weekend on the 12th and 13th of May 2018, worth £65 per person!
We will pick 3 winners at the end of March
Each winner can take 1 guest
? The Prize ?
2 day of walking in the Lake District with a mountain and expedition leader. As well as completing a mountain journey, the leader will give an introduction to international trekking and cover some key topics from what to expect in a teahouse to fitness and training plans.
It will also be a chance for people to test out and discuss kit requirements for their trips. There is also the opportunity to talk about the differences and requirements for GAC trips – e.g. the difference between Kilimanjaro and Everest Basecamp.
The exact walking routes will be decided to factor in weather and group make-up, expect 7-8 hours walking on the Saturday, taking in some peaks, and a slightly shorter walk on the Sunday, to allow for onward travel.
Notes: Accommodation and food are not included in the prize. (Participants will need to meet each morning in Keswick and come with a packed lunch).